Like many other Web sites, www.clutterfreelife.net makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Other information collected
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with ClutterFreeLife.net via e-mail.
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a ClutterFreeLife.net product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: supportATClutterFreeLifeDOTnet (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.clutterfreelife.net and other sites on the Internet.
www.clutterfreelife.net has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Anti-Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
ClutterFreeLife.net is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Clutter-Free Life in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, ClutterFreeLife.net has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Clutter-Free Life will clearly identify Clutter-Free Life as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@ ClutterFreeLife.net (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @ ClutterFreeLife.net).
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from Clutter-Free Life will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Clutter-Free Life; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by Clutter-Free Life include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by Clutter-Free Life will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Information for ISPs
Web site: ClutterFreeLife.net
Email Address: supportATClutterFreeLifeDOTnet
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Clutter-Free Life understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Clutter-Free Life and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Clutter-Free Life email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, Clutter-Free Life will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that Clutter-Free Life has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Clutter-Free Life. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: supportATClutterFreeLifeDOTnet (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)